Pat + Por FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Por and Namfon Brother and Sisters

Go down

Por and Namfon Brother and Sisters Empty Por and Namfon Brother and Sisters

Post  Admin Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:01 am

Namfon – Por: Just Brother & Sister

Channel 3 is promotion new on screen couple “Por” Thisadee Sahawong and “Namfon” Patcharin Judgrabuonpol big time giving them 3 lakorns such as “Jao Sao Ban Rai”, “Yuer Marn” & “Tae Jai Ruk Nuk Wung”. Their work life is going great as for their personal life, it is also the topic of interest especially when the Pra Aek announced he has a real life sweet heart.

“I don’t hide anything, if I have a girlfriend, I will say I have a girlfriend and nowadays I see her more often because she moved to Bangkok. In our relationship we trust each other and there are no problems”

Oh! So where do you put Namfon?

“She’s cute, very talented but we’re just coworkers. Like I said I already have a girlfriend”

Are you afraid your girlfriend will think too much about the lakorn because you and Namfon gets really close to each other onscreen?

“She doesn’t say anything and I think this is all because of my behavior around her. I don’t act suspicious so there is no reason for her to feel paranoid. I just act like my normal self so there shouldn’t be any problems and I think my girlfriend understands”

Seems like Por’s girlfriend is very much in love with him, now let’s turn to Namfon

You’re staring in a lakorn with Por again, are you tired of it yet? Do you feel like you want to star along side a different Pra Aek?

“No, I feel it’s good staring with P’Por. We work with each other so much and we’re so used to it. I feel it’s up to the boss to decide who I should star with or who I should star as”

From working with Por, what’s he like?

“With P’Por we work with each other often so we’re very familiar with each other and we get along so it makes work easier amd P’Por advises me on a lot of things. When we star along side each other I don’t feel nervous. P’Por is cute and a great brother sometimes we tease each other and mainly he’s the one teasing me”

Staring with each other so much is there a chance for off-screen romance?

“Honestly in my opinion we’re brother and sister so there’s definitely no off screen romance even though the fans want us to date each other and I understand that the fans like us in our lakorns and they were into our characters. I feel it is a positive thing that people are into our lakorns. But I’d like to confirm, between me and P’Por we’re honestly brother and sister”

Is it because he has a girlfriend is that why you’re not interested?

“Yes, that’s part of it and I know his sweetheart, I’m quite close to P’Jane (P’Por’s girlfriend) she’s very cute and they suit each other”

If P’Por didn’t have a girlfriend, would he have a chance with you?

“No way, because we’re already brother and sister”

Let me ask you an honest question, do you have a boyfriend or is anyone making a move on you?Namfon – Por: Just Brother & Sister
Posted Image

Channel 3 is promotion new on screen couple “Por” Thisadee Sahawong and “Namfon” Patcharin Judgrabuonpol big time giving them 3 lakorns such as “Jao Sao Ban Rai”, “Yuer Marn” & “Tae Jai Ruk Nuk Wung”. Their work life is going great as for their personal life, it is also the topic of interest especially when the Pra Aek announced he has a real life sweet heart.

“I don’t hide anything, if I have a girlfriend, I will say I have a girlfriend and nowadays I see her more often because she moved to Bangkok. In our relationship we trust each other and there are no problems”

Oh! So where do you put Namfon?

“She’s cute, very talented but we’re just coworkers. Like I said I already have a girlfriend”

Are you afraid your girlfriend will think too much about the lakorn because you and Namfon gets really close to each other onscreen?

“She doesn’t say anything and I think this is all because of my behavior around her. I don’t act suspicious so there is no reason for her to feel paranoid. I just act like my normal self so there shouldn’t be any problems and I think my girlfriend understands”

Seems like Por’s girlfriend is very much in love with him, now let’s turn to Namfon

You’re staring in a lakorn with Por again, are you tired of it yet? Do you feel like you want to star along side a different Pra Aek?

“No, I feel it’s good staring with P’Por. We work with each other so much and we’re so used to it. I feel it’s up to the boss to decide who I should star with or who I should star as”

From working with Por, what’s he like?

“With P’Por we work with each other often so we’re very familiar with each other and we get along so it makes work easier amd P’Por advises me on a lot of things. When we star along side each other I don’t feel nervous. P’Por is cute and a great brother sometimes we tease each other and mainly he’s the one teasing me”

Staring with each other so much is there a chance for off-screen romance?

“Honestly in my opinion we’re brother and sister so there’s definitely no off screen romance even though the fans want us to date each other and I understand that the fans like us in our lakorns and they were into our characters. I feel it is a positive thing that people are into our lakorns. But I’d like to confirm, between me and P’Por we’re honestly brother and sister”

Is it because he has a girlfriend is that why you’re not interested?

“Yes, that’s part of it and I know his sweetheart, I’m quite close to P’Jane (P’Por’s girlfriend) she’s very cute and they suit each other”

If P’Por didn’t have a girlfriend, would he have a chance with you?

“No way, because we’re already brother and sister”

Let me ask you an honest question, do you have a boyfriend or is anyone making a move on you?

“An honest answer is no, I don’t have a boyfriend but if you ask if anyone is hitting on me yes, a little bit, mainly my seniors and we only just talk to each other like brother and sister”

“Right now I’m busy with school and work I don’t have any more time and also I’m not ready because I’m still having fun with work”

SOURCE: TV GOSSIP [ SEPTEMBER 06 ].IL

“An honest answer is no, I don’t have a boyfriend but if you ask if anyone is hitting on me yes, a little bit, mainly my seniors and we only just talk to each other like brother and sister”

“Right now I’m busy with school and work I don’t have any more time and also I’m not ready because I’m still having fun with work”

SOURCE: TV GOSSIP [ SEPTEMBER 06 ].IL[img]Namfon – Por: Just Brother & Sister Posted Image Channel 3 is promotion new on screen couple “Por” Thisadee Sahawong and “Namfon” Patcharin Judgrabuonpol big time giving them 3 lakorns such as “Jao Sao Ban Rai”, “Yuer Marn” & “Tae Jai Ruk Nuk Wung”. Their work life is going great as for their personal life, it is also the topic of interest especially when the Pra Aek announced he has a real life sweet heart. “I don’t hide anything, if I have a girlfriend, I will say I have a girlfriend and nowadays I see her more often because she moved to Bangkok. In our relationship we trust each other and there are no problems” Oh! So where do you put Namfon? “She’s cute, very talented but we’re just coworkers. Like I said I already have a girlfriend” Are you afraid your girlfriend will think too much about the lakorn because you and Namfon gets really close to each other onscreen? “She doesn’t say anything and I think this is all because of my behavior around her. I don’t act suspicious so there is no reason for her to feel paranoid. I just act like my normal self so there shouldn’t be any problems and I think my girlfriend understands” Seems like Por’s girlfriend is very much in love with him, now let’s turn to Namfon You’re staring in a lakorn with Por again, are you tired of it yet? Do you feel like you want to star along side a different Pra Aek? “No, I feel it’s good staring with P’Por. We work with each other so much and we’re so used to it. I feel it’s up to the boss to decide who I should star with or who I should star as” From working with Por, what’s he like? “With P’Por we work with each other often so we’re very familiar with each other and we get along so it makes work easier amd P’Por advises me on a lot of things. When we star along side each other I don’t feel nervous. P’Por is cute and a great brother sometimes we tease each other and mainly he’s the one teasing me” Staring with each other so much is there a chance for off-screen romance? “Honestly in my opinion we’re brother and sister so there’s definitely no off screen romance even though the fans want us to date each other and I understand that the fans like us in our lakorns and they were into our characters. I feel it is a positive thing that people are into our lakorns. But I’d like to confirm, between me and P’Por we’re honestly brother and sister” Is it because he has a girlfriend is that why you’re not interested? “Yes, that’s part of it and I know his sweetheart, I’m quite close to P’Jane (P’Por’s girlfriend) she’s very cute and they suit each other” If P’Por didn’t have a girlfriend, would he have a chance with you? “No way, because we’re already brother and sister” Let me ask you an honest question, do you have a boyfriend or is anyone making a move on you? “An honest answer is no, I don’t have a boyfriend but if you ask if anyone is hitting on me yes, a little bit, mainly my seniors and we only just talk to each other like brother and sister” “Right now I’m busy with school and work I don’t have any more time and also I’m not ready because I’m still having fun with work” SOURCE: TV GOSSIP [ SEPTEMBER 06 ].IL[img]Namfon – Por: Just Brother & Sister Posted Image Channel 3 is promotion new on screen couple “Por” Thisadee Sahawong and “Namfon” Patcharin Judgrabuonpol big time giving them 3 lakorns such as “Jao Sao Ban Rai”, “Yuer Marn” & “Tae Jai Ruk Nuk Wung”. Their work life is going great as for their personal life, it is also the topic of interest especially when the Pra Aek announced he has a real life sweet heart. “I don’t hide anything, if I have a girlfriend, I will say I have a girlfriend and nowadays I see her more often because she moved to Bangkok. In our relationship we trust each other and there are no problems” Oh! So where do you put Namfon? “She’s cute, very talented but we’re just coworkers. Like I said I already have a girlfriend” Are you afraid your girlfriend will think too much about the lakorn because you and Namfon gets really close to each other onscreen? “She doesn’t say anything and I think this is all because of my behavior around her. I don’t act suspicious so there is no reason for her to feel paranoid. I just act like my normal self so there shouldn’t be any problems and I think my girlfriend understands” Seems like Por’s girlfriend is very much in love with him, now let’s turn to Namfon You’re staring in a lakorn with Por again, are you tired of it yet? Do you feel like you want to star along side a different Pra Aek? “No, I feel it’s good staring with P’Por. We work with each other so much and we’re so used to it. I feel it’s up to the boss to decide who I should star with or who I should star as” From working with Por, what’s he like? “With P’Por we work with each other often so we’re very familiar with each other and we get along so it makes work easier amd P’Por advises me on a lot of things. When we star along side each other I don’t feel nervous. P’Por is cute and a great brother sometimes we tease each other and mainly he’s the one teasing me” Staring with each other so much is there a chance for off-screen romance? “Honestly in my opinion we’re brother and sister so there’s definitely no off screen romance even though the fans want us to date each other and I understand that the fans like us in our lakorns and they were into our characters. I feel it is a positive thing that people are into our lakorns. But I’d like to confirm, between me and P’Por we’re honestly brother and sister” Is it because he has a girlfriend is that why you’re not interested? “Yes, that’s part of it and I know his sweetheart, I’m quite close to P’Jane (P’Por’s girlfriend) she’s very cute and they suit each other” If P’Por didn’t have a girlfriend, would he have a chance with you? “No way, because we’re already brother and sister” Let me ask you an honest question, do you have a boyfriend or is anyone making a move on you? “An honest answer is no, I don’t have a boyfriend but if you ask if anyone is hitting on me yes, a little bit, mainly my seniors and we only just talk to each other like brother and sister” “Right now I’m busy with school and work I don’t have any more time and also I’m not ready because I’m still having fun with work” SOURCE: TV GOSSIP [ SEPTEMBER 06 ].IL

Admin
Admin

https://patnporaffection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down